Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Strange Fame?

This morning I got a call from my friend...the one who insists a Steelers SuperBowl win would feel better than winning the national rugby championship. "Are you Katy and Corey's Pittsburgh Experience?" Right there, in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, the columnist had printed my blog entry in today's paper. It's right here: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/06024/643164.stm

I feel strange inside. Happy about being published in the paper. Happy about having readers. Frightened of being exposed? "Isn't that the point of having a blog? Isn't that part of the RISK??" said Tricia. She's right. This is the life I seek...being published for a wide audience. Maybe the strangeness I feel inside is just excitement.

4 comments:

Jane said...

You are too cool for this family, Katy ;)

PeaceLoveMath said...

that's so awesome!!

second jordie's comment...so, is your blog also thick and creamy? yum. they gave the name of the blog and the site for one guy, why not for you? then you could have gotten even more discovered!

Katy said...

I'm not sure what happened, but I emailed Peter Leo. He said "Nice Blog" and told me that baseball season will not bring such fever. I think the New England comment hailed from my rhetorical comparison to the Red Sox. Cataan is a board game. The BEST board game.

Anonymous said...

hehe you're famous.

I sent this to my roomie b/c he puts a lot on his blog too. But you're is more interesting.

Also, when the heck did Pittsburgh move to New England?