Sunday, February 05, 2006

Butter is Good

Julia Child really knows her party foods. As she suggested, I made stuffed mushrooms as an appetizer for a party this weekend. What a hit! I love how yummy the butter, cream, and cheese tasted when blended with onion and parsley and bread crumbs. Mmmmmmmmm! I only wish the bar we're going to later today would serve some Julia food. Which is more artery clogging: buttered vegetables a la Julia Child or fried chicken, Polish fried foods, and greasy french fries?

Corey and I are walking to the South Side because they have closed all the streets to traffic and the buses can't run. If I don't check in by noon tomorrow, you can all assume I have died of either a heart attack or a stampede in the riot that is sure to ensue later tonight.

1 comment:

QualityBargainz, LLC said...

Here we go Steelers! Here we go!