Thursday, June 01, 2006

Organic Temper Tantrum

Our organic veggie delivery started yesterday. I was so disappointed! The crate was full of lettuce and herbs and a loaf of bread and that's it. In my mind, my table would heap with peas and rhubarb and carrots. Or at least a tomato. So overcome with sadness was I at the lost dinner salad that I had an enormous temper tantrum.

When Corey walked in the door with a bag of lettuce, I just lost it. Freaked out! I was so hot and tired and had walked so far and waited so long for the bus yesterday that I could not deal with one single thing going wrong. After yelling and raving like a madwoman, I ripped open the bread and shoved it in my mouth. That made me feel, if not better, at least less hungry.

This morning it is only 65 degrees and I feel much more excited about the lettuce. We also got fresh rosemary and a recipe for rosemary bread. Perhaps the light crate load is not the end of the world after all. The true enemy is global warming! What will I do if such heat takes over the world and I am forced to deal with my temper tantrums every day??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Anonymous said...

Sari Jahe | Diskon | Promo Diskon | Harga Tiket Pesawat | Temulawak | Photo Prewedding | UPVC WINDOW | Kamera CCTV | Jual CCTV | Pasang CCTV | Minuman Suplemen | Tiket Pesawat Murah Harga Tiket Pesawat

Hot G String | Foto Sex | Kim Kardashian | Kim Kardashian Bugil | wallpaper lucu | cheat gta 4 | Behel | G String | BB+18 | Info Trend Terbaru | Shuffle Dance | Info Terkini


Thank you for this blog. That's all I can say. You most definitely have made this blog into something thats eye opening and important. You clearly know so much about the subject, youve covered so many bases. Great stuff from this part of the internet. Again, thank you for this blog.