Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Terrible Night

I just had a terrible night at work. One student kicked another student (from another sport) in the nuts and then denied it, even after I said I saw it happen. "I didn't do nothin'," he said. Like a child. The poor victim limped around saying, "I'm good. Nothing wrong here."

Then, a female student athlete loudly proclaimed to the whole lab that she had to go do a number two. When I went into the work bathroom awhile later, there was her number two. Just sitting there. Unflushed. I wanted to kill her.

So many of them work hard and really appreciate us. Then there are assholes, who text message their friends WHILE I AM SPEAKING to them. They demand I do their work for them, freak out when I refuse to type their papers or rewrite their sentences. I need some of the good ones to come in each day so the few unappreciative jerks/babies don't ruin my morale.

2 comments:

kk said...

This nut kicking, hitting,smacking thing is not just at the college level. My wonderful high school sons were practicing this nonsense this past summer. When I asked them why???? There was no reasoning that came out of their pea brains for disrespecting someone else's priviate parts Why do men think they have to hurt someone else? I have never seen females something this stupid.

ninny said...

i know someone at bayer who can investigate the number 2 incident....