Thursday, May 18, 2006

Big Sad Love

I was talking to my friend Anthony about last Sunday's episode of Big Love. We were both totally sad that Ben lost his virginity to that ho-bag girl. That was the saddest sex scene I have ever watched on TV. What 15 year old girl would be such a yatch to her super sweet boyfriend who wants to appreciate her for her inside? She pressured him into wilting his flower!

What was extra disturbing for us was the fact that they were in her bedroom with her mom home when they had sex. Now, Ninny would never have allowed that to happen. She would never even let boys upstairs. Even to use the bathroom. Even if it were an emergency and my grandma had staked out the downstairs bathroom for ten hours. As she saw it, there was no reason for boys to be upstairs when I was in high school.

(Now everything is different, but I'm a grown up. And plus Corey is going to marry me....not leave me on the floor on a pile of pillows with no blanket like a Utah ho-bag)

And where was the condom? Ben is probably going to catch crotch rot from that girl. I just feel so enormously sad for him. I would want to give him a hug and tell him that a real woman would never pressure him like that. And besides, it's not even like that could have felt in any way good for either of them. What a tragedy! Such sadness! Parents need to be more vigilant with boys-in-the-room rules, no matter how angry it makes their teenagers.

5 comments:

kk said...

i agree, well said god-duaghter dear. i just hope there are no ho-bags out there waiting for my boys!!!! i can only hope that i have at least scared them into wearing a comdom. and you are right were was her mother?????? i can only conclude that her mother was a ho-bag also.

kk said...

i agree, well said god-duaghter dear. i just hope there are no ho-bags out there waiting for my boys!!!! i can only hope that i have at least scared them into wearing a comdom. and you are right were was her mother?????? i can only conclude that her mother was a ho-bag also.

PeaceLoveMath said...

so i just went to HBO's website and read all the character bios. are heather and sarah maybe gay? who did ben lose his virginity to? that would have made me sad too, from the sounds of it. i am intrigued, but alas, not yet willing to pay for digital cable. i will have to rent it when it comes out on video.

Anonymous said...

ah!! I'm only on episode 4 on demand! that makes me sad for ben. sigh.

dsds said...

Excellent post!!! I have learnt many things form here. I have also website where you can ivsit and pass your leasure time. In everyone’s life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit. To get more information, visit here……………
sad love