Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Apple Tarts

Well, I have decided I am not cut out for unemployment. This has gone way beyond vacation, considering I've actually been on vacation since early July. It's 1130 am and I've already made stuffed peppers and an apple pie. FROM SCRATCH! I met the people in my department last night and have nothing on my agenda except rugby practice this week, so baking it is.

I actually believe I have watched everything on Comcast's On Demand.

Corey says he is having a much more productive week. Single Speed Worlds were in State College, so that brought a lot of business to Freeze Thaw. They are pretty backed up with orders, which is really awesome, but tiring and stressful for them I guess. How great is it that they made a business and it's doing so well!?!

I'll probably bake them another apple pie for when I go there on Friday since I have nothing else to do.

3 comments:

Max&Reno's parents said...

I left a message before but it does not show up. i am obviously too old to be a blogger can't figure out how it works. but if you do get this, katy-i love it! (have you notice my non-use of capitals??)keep on writing-surely there is a book in this...

Max&Reno's parents said...

and what is an html tag? jordan knew...

Jordan Lev said...

The name of Corey's store is "Freeze Thaw"?!?! That's so freaking cool (I was going to say so fucking cool, but not now that someone's parents are here).
Html tags are how you make things bold and italic -- since there is no B or I buttons like in MS Word -- so <b>this is bold because it is inside</b>, and <i>this is italic because it is inside</i>
Congratulations! You are now a web designer...

BTW, tomorrow is my birthday!