Thursday, February 07, 2008

Why Me?

How in the world do you suppose I manage to even get chub rub wearing pants? Thursdays are rough for me. On campus twelve hours with work and studying and class. I try to dress kind of nice on Thursdays to keep myself from despair. So I'm wearing my Dickies pinstripe nice pants. They fit nice, they don't reveal my butt crack when I sit. Nice pants.

About a half hour ago, I felt that strange pain I get after sprinting with no spandex. The unmistakable burn of singed flesh on my upper thighs, where the very difficulty of walking has evidentally rubbed the skin from my legs. In pants! Is nothing safe? Is there no possibe way for me to have a normal day? Maybe my thighs are revolting against my over work of late?

After I get home tonight, I am going to sit on the sofa with no pants and eat a huge cupcake and drink a big mug of cocoa and will my body to recover from the crazy, crazy past week

2 comments:

Valtastic said...

Maybe it's the huge cupcake that is the root of all evil..

PS When am I visiting to get one? :)

Katy said...

i think you should come in june. we'll go to a baseball game and then fireworks on friday night and then we'll eat cupcakes and look at the market on saturday and then go to the rugby bar and then we'll go to vegan brunch on sunday. best weekend in the world!