Wednesday, April 25, 2007

More Potties

This one is right next to the fridge. Like you could be using the john and think "I really want a nice cold beer. Hey! I'll just lean forward and grab one." Homer Simpson would be in love.

Then, after you spill some beer, you could just mop it all up and wash your hands, never having to stand up at all.


This one had some tile flooring around it and partial privacy walls, as if to say "I'm almost a bathroom!" I like the little shelf in the wall to accommodate the toilet tank.


This isn't a potty at all, but is very interesting anyway. Does anyone else have a bench covered in vacuums in their house? If yes, I'd love to see a picture. I wonder which vacuum they use around their basement potty? Perhaps the one with the attachments.

5 comments:

Jane said...

So...which Pittsburgh Potty are you going to buy?

freya said...

I think the vacuums are actually on display. it's like decorating, but instead of using something pretty, you use the ugliest appliance that you can find in your house, then triple it.
ahhh, the tastes of others...

Emily said...

1) Who needs THREE (very nice) vacuums?

2) This Pittsburgh Potty is the most distrubing thing I've seen in a while (obviously I live a sheltered life). I'm even more horrified to see people USE them, as displayed by the stack of TP in one of your photos. In regards to the one with the lovely tank shelf, why not just close up the walls and have a nice little half-bath?

I'm not a terribly modest person, and can pee and poop pretty much anywhere (eg. the woods) but there's something just wrong about doing it exposed in the middle of one's basement.

P said...

You are hilarious.

east side girl said...

spiceboy would find the first potty ever so amusing!