Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Hurrah!

I'm wearing my Scary Schiavo shirt. I was unable to attend the March bout, but my good friend Patsy acted as courier to obtain the marvelous shirt. It is navy blue with orange lettering and has a huge 86 on the back beneath the name of my favorite jammer. I wore it to work, as promised. My students were all like "86? Miss Katy, did you get tossed outta the bar last night?" I'm a hit. Almost cool. All as a result of my fascination.

The word on the street is Scary will make an appearance at my friend's house warming party after wrestling this Saturday night. What a good week to live in Pittsburgh! All my dreams have come true.

4 comments:

Jane said...

YOU'RE scary!

Anonymous said...

Scary is your girl crush! I hear everyone has them...

Anonymous said...

Scary is your girl crush! I hear everyone has them...

kk said...

I think you should invite Scary to your wedding:+)