Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Fate hates me

I'm sick. I'm dripping with congestion and my head weighs a zillion pounds and I'm feverish and dying. This during the one week per year I get to hang out with my nephew. I'm disgusted with my body right now. I was totally fine until yesterday the maintenance people came and mowed the lawn. Whatever they stirred up made me sick, sick, sick. We went to Target and bought medicine, but it was too little too late. I can't kiss or hug my little nephew and I can't help my sister unpack. All I can do is lie in bed and pilfer stolen internet, listening to the activities in the house go on without me. Life is not good.

2 comments:

ninny said...

i hope you're not allergic to the guinea pigs...

Anonymous said...

Take air borne (cvs brand) every 4 hours and you'll be good! It cures all! Feel better.

~Val