Friday, February 09, 2007

Rugby on TV!

There is a rugby player on Wheel of Fortune right now! How amazing is that? I want her to win so bad. I am sitting here helping her guess the puzzles and wishing I could sit in the audience and yell the answers to her. But she doesn't seem to need my help.

I feel like I also want her school (University of Charleston) to go to Nationals this year because she said she wants it to happen. Rugby is so great! Pat Sayjack even talks about it. Ah, what a better way to spend a Friday evening than with a beer, Vanna, and a rugby player?

4 comments:

PeaceLoveMath said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PeaceLoveMath said...

did she win? did she win??

Katy said...

she didn't win. but that's ok! she was still on there.

Emily said...

ah! abc got switched midway through jeopardy to some bad scifi (obv not be me!). sigh. i missed it!