Tuesday, July 07, 2009

I really like...

not showering for longish spats of time, then spending a really long time in the shower.

eating fruit for breakfast, especially fruit that dribbles all over my face, which I can then wash off in my luxuriously long shower.

watching the bluejays hang out in my garden, even if Em thinks they are bully birds and wants to shoot them.

tormenting Corey when he forgets to wear his wedding band to work.

stealing large armfuls of mint from my neighbors' garden and turning it into things like centerpieces and iced tea and sherbet garnish.

working from home, because I don't have to wear pants. Ever.

working out in the morning as opposed to the evening, but I almost never do so.

having rugby practice on nights where there is a full moon, because I can stop what I'm doing and just stare at the heavens and think about how wonderful it is to be able to run around by the light of the moon and do something so darn fun.

2 comments:

Jane said...

Blue jays are the worst! Cultivate some cardinals and other nice birds.

P said...

No, no, it's the starlings and crows I hate.