Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hello, World


Hi. My name is Miles William, but my parents call me M-Dub for short after my good friend G-Dub. Contrary to popular belief, my hair is not falling out and it plans to stay this color and puffiness.

I got to come home on Monday and meet my new house and see the garden and poop all over most of the rooms already, so that's been fun. I've also met many of my relatives, who hold me at night while I shriek and mommy is passed out on pain medicine. I can even Skype with far away relatives--I'm so down with technology.

I like long walks up and down the hallway, cozy evenings in my vibrating sheep chair, and sticking my finger down inside my eyelid. Want to come over for a play date?

14 comments:

Amy said...

Oh, my goodness, can't get over the cuteness.

Katy, if you need anything once the fam heads out, let me know. (=

PeaceLoveMath said...

I want to come over for a play date!

kk said...

I want to come over for a play date I'll jump in the car right now:+)

east side girl said...

Congratulations, Katy! He's adorable...love the hairdo! Alice will come over for a playdate anytime.

Love,

East Side Girl

Jane said...

Miles posted a blog entry...I am teary-eyed with joy. I will arrive for a play date on a weekend next month with Ninny.

Emily said...

omg I am in love with your baby's hair. I'm sure the baby is cute too. But I've never seen a redheaded newborn! eee!

Anonymous said...

You did it Katy! WTG! Baby Love is beautiful!

P said...

omg I am in love with your baby's hair.

+1

Fluffy!

Anonymous said...

way to go G-Dub, nice dew, can't wait to meet ya,

your great unk Ronny

ninny said...

Miles, Ninny is home and misses you so much. I can't wait til next friday when i can smell you again!

Katy said...

ronny, g-dib is my friend! i am m-dub, silly :)

K said...

Congratulations, he's beautiful!

Vanessa said...

Delurking to say Congratulations! He's so cute! Glad to hear everyone is doing well.

Kelly said...

Oh my gosh! He is beautiful. I just want to snuggle him!!!!!!

oh and btw, I didn't know you had a blog. Mind if I follow? You can check mine out too.

Congrats! I'm so excited for you!