Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Here We Go Again

Three entire weeks of non-work. How is it that I consider my three weeks of built-in time to write non work? I suppose one answer could be that I'm not writing. I am instead sitting on the sofa in my underpants watching Deadwood and MTV reality series marathons.

Could someone please come over here and shake me until a 200 page graduate thesis falls out of my head into my laptop?

I think this summer during my time of non work I shall tackle peach pies. I did apple last summer and, really, to repeat fruits is very boring.

7 comments:

ninny said...

make sure you watch entourage

Katy said...

i can't get into entourage. corey digs it, though. i think it's the only hbo series i don't love.

Blondie said...

Make peach pies until the deadline looms too large to ignore ... then use the peach pies to fuel a massive explosion of writing.

At least that is how I would approach it. ;)

mmmmmm ... pie.

Jane said...

Peach pie is yummy. had peach flan tonight. Would you learn to make that, too? Please?

Katy said...

i do not like flan. not one bit! yuck yuck yuck.

Emily said...

i agree flan is awful but peach pie sounds good! I've been wondering what to do all next week when I'm off. cooking is a good idea : )

Anonymous said...

Sari Jahe | Diskon | Promo Diskon | Harga Tiket Pesawat | Temulawak | Photo Prewedding | UPVC WINDOW | Kamera CCTV | Jual CCTV | Pasang CCTV | Minuman Suplemen | Tiket Pesawat Murah Harga Tiket Pesawat

Hot G String | Foto Sex | Kim Kardashian | Kim Kardashian Bugil | wallpaper lucu | cheat gta 4 | Behel | G String | BB+18 | Info Trend Terbaru | Shuffle Dance | Info Terkini


Thank you for this blog. That's all I can say. You most definitely have made this blog into something thats eye opening and important. You clearly know so much about the subject, youve covered so many bases. Great stuff from this part of the internet. Again, thank you for this blog.