Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Ways Motherhood is Like Rugby

1. There are endless, endless incidents of puke and rally
2. I end up changing my clothes several times each day because my shirts and pants get wet, brown, or stinky
3. My back hurts all the time
4. My hair is kind of disheveled and sticky-uppy at the end of the day
5. My thighs constantly burn from numerous squats, only I'm pacifying a tiny person with floppy hair instead of a sturdy man with floppy hair
6. I sing a lot of sea shanties all the time
7. I have a gear bag I have to carry around all the time
8. There are mouth pieces: "gumshields" for rugby and pacifiers for M-Dub
9. In both realms, there are persons very interested in my bosom
10. Someone else poops on MY pants and we are still friends afterward

6 comments:

Jane said...

It's looking good that MW has the body type of a Lev rather than the Lechner Thunder Thighs. This fact will help your back because the little guy won't get so chunky :o)

Kelly said...

That's funny! Glad you're keeping a sense of humor. It's my best friend!

PeaceLoveMath said...

This is so awesome! Good way to start my day.

Would we still be friends if I pooped on your pants??

Katy said...

no mer, if you left a "mark" on my pants, we would not be friends. only if you left a mark on my bath mat :)

Valtastic said...

love it!

PeaceLoveMath said...

Oooooh teehehehehehe I didn't even remember that until now! I'll try not to leave a mark on anything if I can help it...